I am looking forward to the weekend already....


This weekend there are a lot of vide-greniers (translates to empty the attic/french equivalent of a car boot sale) on so I am looking forward to this weekend.
These are so fabulously french and I adore them as you never know what you will find!

It will be an early start as all the bargains go quite quickly and also it is the best time of the year to shop as once the season starts (May onwards) the prices rise as do the tourists!
Bonne journée
L x

Comments

  1. o.k what time do I met you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would love the vide greniers - they are such good fun. Trouble is that there are 2 on Sunday morning so I do not know which one to go to first needless to say my other half (alis My Mr Fix It)MMFI is not too impressed....think that this is a girl thing!

    L x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am going to a large vide grenier this weekend - so much fun to browse and search for just the right chandelier!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment