Painting results......

This morning was one of those mornings, you know the kind where nothing goes the way you planned it.

I went to take some photos of the things that I have been painting, only to find out the battery was flat.

So here are some photos, albeit a little later than planned......

This dressing table was originally white and gold, I bought it to replace the table that I originally had in my showroom as being kidney shaped it was not very practical as I found out when it came to wrapping large items.


I had two louis style chairs which were originally white so I painted these in Farrow and Ball's "Charleston Grey" to match my new desk.



Whilst I had the camera out, I took some photos of the Fabulously French showroom to share with you......


Note the cupcakes are faux but don't they look real?




Some vintage salad paniers and new tea towels along with some french school blackboards...



The new perfume box that I told you about yesterday....

This is another new arrival, these fabulous bags can be used as peg bags or storage bags. I am using mine to store items in my wardrobe.

We also have hanging hearts in the same fabric, the fabric is gorgeous and such good quality.

Finally here is a photo of my newly painted desk and chairs.....


I have not had a chance to photograph the other items that I bought at the weekend but will try to take some photos tomorrow. I am now off to paint our new bathroom, not as much fun as painting the desk, I can tell you.

Bon courage a tous,

L x

Comments

  1. beautiful desk, beautiful things, i love your faux cupcakes & that perfume box, fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is quite a few things there that I would love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pictures! Where is your adorable showroom??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the grey chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely. I adore those chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is just beautiful! I love it all! Have a lovely week! Besos, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos! Your desk and chairs look fabulous and your store is divine! I just love the peg bag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your showroom looks divine - I would love to be able to wander around and really enjoy it! Your painting looks fabulous. Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great achievement! The desk and chairs are gorgeous! I love everything in that showroom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello
    Thank you so much for stopping by, Your desk and chair look fabulous... and all your goodies are wonderful also. Love the toile fabric
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Leeann,

    Love the painted desk and chairs ~ that is such a lovely grey you have painted them.
    Your showroom looks lovely.

    Enjoy the rest of the week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bonjour! Your shop looks wonderful, it is a real credit to you. Love the colour schemes and objects. I will be keeping an eye on your latest finds! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bonjour Flaviana, my showroom is situated on the ground floor of Maison No. 20 and is open on Thursday mornings as it is market day in our village. It is where I take most of my photos for my online shop

    Http://www.fabulouslyfrench.com

    A tres bientot,

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  14. It all looks dreamy...love the color of the gray desk and chair.

    ReplyDelete
  15. FF-


    Showrooms looks delicious...even the cupcakes.

    i love your monochromatic color scheme and collections. Adore the feminine touches, the textures and textiles.
    Bravo from one ANTIPODEAN to another..
    cheers DIANE
    www.thestylesaloniste.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great shade of grey you selected for the desk, it looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment