vendredi...


I apologise for the lack of posts this week but it has been a busy week for me. There always seems to be something to do and as Noel approaches it gets busier by the day.

Yesterday afternoon was spent at a wreath making class and it was a fabulous afternoon with lots of creativity.

Our teacher said that the wreaths that we each made were a reflection of our personalities so I am not sure what mine says about me....but I have an opportunity to go wild as I am attending another couronne making class organised by the local Tourist Office, next Saturday afternoon so may feel different on the day thus may produce something less tidy.



Hope that it was a good week for you all too and that you are enjoying the countdown to Christmas.....not many days to go now.


....Bon fin de semaine a tous....

Leeann x

Comments

  1. Your wreath is beautiful. So is your door. I love the items you chose to put on your wreath. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful. I love using fruit in Christmas decor.
    Have anice day.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wreath - you're obviously classic with a fruity twist

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wreath works so well with your red door...very cheerful !!

    Thanks for visiting my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I can almost smell the orange slices here in California! Yum! Looks great on your door. Mumzie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a lovely thing to do - this would be so fun here in Oz and I need a new wreath as well as some Christmas inspiration.
    Yours is lovely - yes the creation does reflect the personality of the creator. i find the same in floristry.
    I see a little organiser there :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your blog =) First time I visit you today. Have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on an inspiring and beautiful wreath. Merry xmas Carla

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your wreath says vibrant, cheerful and sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your wreath is so lush and vibrant and I am so loving how you tied it to that gorgeous iron doorknocker. I am sighing over how gorgeous your door and your entire entranceway looks. xo ~Lili

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your wreath was very inspiring to me. I created one with a mix of yellow and orange citrus. All my friends loved it ! Thank you

    Amélie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment