love these colours...



As many of you know I have a white bedroom, which I adore, but once and a while I feel like a "pop" of colour hence the cushions that you see resting on the chair above, are a new additon to my bedroom.



Unfortunately I do not sew but have asking my lovely French friend; Nicole to make me a cover for my quilt in the fabric with the roses and look forward to using it in the Autumn months.

There is something about roses that I adore, is it just me or do you adore them as much as I do?


Dites-moi, Leeann x

Comments

  1. The quilt cover will be perfect for autumn; love the colors so much they just work so well on a white background. be sure to post a picture of the quilt when it's ready :) ... x sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. Love the colors and the floral print.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely adore them!

    Jane
    Flora Doora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, me too !
    I have an old Ralph Lauren comforter on the guest bed, in a cabbage roses on a dark cream background.. with green and cream throw pillows.
    and some red toile thrown in for fun :)
    I am slowly letting the toile take over the house ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the brown with the pink roses will be fun. I say live a little, white is not a color. Thanks for sharing. Richard from My Old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are really fun!
    Love the pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Leeann,

    Your new cushions are beautiful and yes, love the roses, spots and the colours.

    Happy Thursday
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment