Impatient for Spring....


{photo from here}
Today we have lots of sunshine and I cannot wait for Spring to arrive. It will be nice to be able open windows again, go for picnics in the countryside and get all of those outside jobs done.

In the meantime I will plan my list of things to do and concentrate on winter type tasks such as cleaning out cupboards and thinning out by ever growing wardrobe - ready for all those lovely Spring clothes that I am planning on buying.


A demain mes belles, Leeann x

Comments

  1. well you are certainly going to be busy. Inspiration for us all.
    Have a nice week.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring will be here before you know it.
    You are doing useful chores in preparation.
    Have a delightful week

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lee-ann
    I know what you mean,..to wait for the next season.This side we are going through a heat wave..so looking forward to autumn, cooler breezes and more energy! still at least 8 weeks though...have a lovely week, Colette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite gray here in the Pac NW! I, too, am so looking forward to the vernal season. And i'm dreaming of open windows daily..

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was 19 degrees here on Sunday morning and today the jonquils are peaking out of ground. I want spring too, but don't want my babies to freeze. Richard from My Old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Leeann, I have so much catching up to do after a month and a half away. It's extremely hot here right now and has been for quite a while so I'm looking forward to autumn!
    A beautiful pic, love that weathered vase.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment