Monday Morning Dreaming...



Bonjour mes belles,

I hope that you had a fabulous weekend. Unfortunately it rained most of the day yesterday which meant that most of the vide greniers were cancelled hence no treasure hunting for us.

Yesterday I stumbled across this gorgeous apartment which is for sale in Isle sur la Sorgue which is the 2nd best place to hunt for antiques outside of Paris.



It even has an outdoor area, perfect for enjoying a glass of wine after a hard day's treasure hunting.....






Love, love the bedroom area and wish that mine looked as tidy as this today, perhaps mine would if I removed the piles of interior decoration magazines that appear to be growing by the day.

It would make the perfect weekend pad for us but at 860,000 euros, it is out of our price range but a girl can dream can't she?

If you want to see more photos of the apartment plus lots of other lovely properties in the Provence area, click here

Alas that it is dreaming over for today and it is back to work for me.

je vous souhaite une semaine fabuleuse...Leeann x

Comments

  1. Love love the dining and the pool areas!! Oh take me away!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pool is absolutely delicious! And I know exactly what you mean about the bedroom "magazine takeover" - if only I could have ANY room in my house look as "pulled together" as that bedroom does! Wonderful post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Great Post! Everything about that apartment looks so relaxing and stylish. I love the dining room area.
    -Anne
    www.playingwithscarves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would happily wake up in that lovely bedroom and sit in the very serene outdoor space - all so neat and tidy!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment