Wednesday Inspiration...

photo from here
 
 
15h10 mercredi apres-midi and I am playing catchup. Not sure where the day has gone, I have decided that it is going to be one of those days and I am simply going to go with the flow.....what I do not get done today can wait until tomorrow.
 
It is colder here today and there is a chill in the air, it has come as quite a shock 18 degrees versus the 33 degrees that we had on Sunday.
 
Hence the flowers in todays post as I am not ready to say au revoir to summer just yet. Love the idea of putting them in the champagne bucket, they really do look stunning.
 
Back to painting, I must go.....
 
à demain mes belles, Leeann x  
 


Comments

  1. Oh I just love the flowers in the champagne bucket, you photo looks so inviting. I had to bring my last blooms inside too, it is getting colder in Pennsylvania also.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leeann I have flowers from a friend after this last hospital visit and they are so cheering, as autumn has arrived here!

    xoxo
    Karena
    2012 Artists Series

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Leeann,

    You are jumping the gun and hasting towards spring with TULIPS.
    Hugs to you,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are stunning!! Love them and I always have fresh flowers inside….nothing cheers up a room like flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful styling - I love tulips :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh such a beautiful arrangement and vignette,Leeann.
    Enjoy your day.
    Happy Thursday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment