my idea of heaven....



Yesterday we spent the day in Bordeaux as it was the first day of a 2 week Antique fair and what a fabulous day it was.

I have never seen so many beautiful chandeliers, mirrors and other fabulous French objects in one place.

We had lunch at one of our favourite restaurants which ironically, is situated in the middle of an antique market hence I could chine whilst waiting for my lunch to arrive......my idea of heaven.


the view from our table....

After lunch I made a beeline for the stall that I could see from our table and French Boyfriend negotiated a good price for a chandelier that I had my eye on. Note there was also a fabulous mirror with cherubs that I adored so have a feeling that we will making another trip to Bordeaux next week. 


For anyone in the area, I would recommend the antiques fair as there are so many fabulous items to chosse from. It started yesterday and finishes on the 9th of December.


bon week-end à tous, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Dearest Leeann,
    The only problem is that it is so far away... Would love to check it out.
    Hugs to you,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment