perfection...

photo from here
 
Bonjour mes belles,
 
Another busy weekend and I think that the week is going to be more of the same.
 
Busy and yet peaceful as I left my laptop at home and where we were staying there is no mobile phone reception, a rare and welcome change for both of us.
 
Saturday night was spent at a fabulous restaurant situated in the middle of wilderness and yet it was full, hence we were told off when we turned up out of the blue and agreed that next time we would reserve a table beforehand.
 
I will tell you more come Friday when I tell you all about the fabulous  dessert that I devoured in record time.....not a dessert that was easily shared as I wanted to eat all of it but had to give FB a wee taste.
 
A few treasures were found yesterday but left all at the other shop so I will take some photos tomorrow as it is open then.
 
Speaking of treasures, I just had to share this photo as it is definitely my type of space, love the chandelier, chair, fur throw and lots of lovely white space.......... 
 
à demain, Leeann x
 
 
 


Comments

  1. Good to hear you had a weekend away...and I look forward to reading more about the meal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited, I'm waiting to see pictures, to hear about the restaurant to see your new find ...
    I like your pictures, its a little bit too shabby chic for me but the chandelier is great!
    Bisou, Babi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment