Bonjour busy week...



Bonjour from a VERY hot SW France,

We are experiencing a bit of a heat wave along with the rest of Europe and according to Meteo it is set to last for the next 7 days so we have stocked up on essentials such as water and ice-cream.

Normally I am a pastis girl but French Boyfriend bought home a bottle of Ouzo which is fabulous as when I drink it, I think about islands in Greece and a long time ago when I spent a year living in Istanbul.

This week is going to be a busy one and topping it all off, it is the fête nationale on Sunday as it is known outside of France "Bastille Day" which means a big party finishing with lots of feux d'artifice.

Je vous souhaite à tous une semaine fabuleuse, Leeann x
 
p.s. Don't forget the fabulously french sale is now on.

Comments

  1. Dear Leeann I am now thinking of my times in the Greek Isles and Ouzo! Have a great (though busy) week!

    xoxo
    Karena
    2013 Artists Series

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great week. Enjoy the heat and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment