new arrival....



Bonjour from a rainy and cold SW France,

I do not know what has happened to the weather as it is normally sunny in October but at least this weather is good for the plants and at the same time, gives me an excuse to cosy up inside the house.

I am feeling in an indulgent mood so have put a lovely fur throw on our bed and am thinking about lighting lots of candles, candles and rain....almost as good as lanterns and snow!

The light is not the best for taking photos but I have managed to take a couple of photos of this lovely, very decorative clock that has just arrived and tomorrow I will try and take some photos of the other new arrivals.




You will find details here.

très bon week-end à tous, Leeann x


Comments

  1. The light makes the aged patina glow. Beautiful!
    Enjoy your day!

    xo

    Andie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment