new arrivals...



Bonjour,

I hope that you had a fabulous weekend, ours was a lovely sunny and very warm one.

Meteo advises that the heat is going to stay with us all week long and I for one am not complaining as it gives me a chance to leave the windows wide open and let the house respire, before we are obliged to keep the windows closed in order to keep the warmth in.

I have added a few new items to the shop including this fabulous clock....




 a pair of candelabras painted in the same colour......


a rocaille style pot also painted to match......we have 2 of these available


 plus a very decorative vintage style clock which is in perfect working order.....



and another pair of silhouette prints.....

 
 
 
Note I have a couple of antique style quilts but have not had a chance to photograph them yet.
 
...très bonne semaine à tous, Leeann x


Comments

  1. Magical colors...like a moth in the moonlight.

    xo


    Andie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so beautiful Leeann!! I do love that greige tone.

    xoxo
    Karena
    2013 Designer and Artists Series

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment