emergency first aid...



Bonjour from a still rainy SW France,

Our post lady informed me this morning that the wet weather is linked to the moon. Moon or not, I just wish that it would go away......

Looked at my latest acquisition this morning and thought that she looked a little sad compared to the other "ladies" so whipped out some lace and gently bandaged her, not a bad effort considering that it has probably been 20 years since I last attended a first aid course!

 
I think that the top piece would look better black but I do not have time this morning to get the paint out. What do you think, leave like this or paint it black?
 
Speaking of paint, the other night I transformed a hanging star decoration, that was covered in black lace, with some white Annie Sloan paint and are very pleased with the result, photo to come I promise.
 
I am supposed to be in shop mood today but am waiting for closing time as I have had some new cosy type curtains delivered this morning and am very impatient to hang them.....
 
à plus tard, Leeann x
 
  

Comments