hunting and gathering...


Bonsoir mes belles,

Today has been a "hunting and gathering" type of day......I have been hunting and gathering greenery to decorate Maison No. 20 but have realised that despite telling French Boyfriend  "stop cutting , I have enough " I now realise that I need more. 


Just need to work out how to break this news on FB who is not quite so keen on hunting and gathering.....the idea of trudging around in alsmost freezing temperatures whilst I point out which branches I prefer is not his ideal sport!


I just need to find a way to break it to him gently.....think that a dessert maybe called for so it is off to the kitchen I go...

à demain, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Everything is looking lovely...good luck with the "bribery"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is looking lovely...good luck with the "bribery"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is still a very lucky boyfriend Leeann!
    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment