week-end tresors...

 
 
 
Bonjour mes belles,
 
A busy and exciting week ahead and I cannot believe that it is already Tuesday.
 
Yesterday I started work on a new reupholstery project and will try and take a couple of photos as I progress, note this particular chair requires rebuilding so it is going to take me a while....
 

One of the tresors that I found at the weekend is this fabulous and large Christmas wooden candle holder, she really is shabby chic.


You can guess French Boyfriend's reaction when I bought this as he thinks everyone should start thinking about Christmas a few days before hence buying Christmas decorations on the 1st of June is unthinkable.....still I loved her so I bought her. The same seller had a pair of Angels but I have not had a chance to photograph them but they are similar in style.

Next up is this vintage fabric, not sure what I am going to do with it but I loved the feel of it as it is a heavy linen and I think that it would make either great cushions or a curtain.





French boyfriend bought a load of antique linen made up of table cloths and lots of monogrammed napkins.

Included in the bundle, was a lovely set of 10 monogrammed napkins that you see in the photo below.
These will be listing on the online shop tomorrow.




Wishing you all a semaine fabuleuse, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Lovely Leeann! I love the angel candleholder and of course the linens are gorgeous!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment