Bonjour d'Eymet...



Bonjour from a very misty Eymet,

The weather here has been unusual, unusual in the fact that it is not as cold as it is normally in November and today we have a fine mist which reminds me of when I lived in London and used to walk to work along the banks of the Thames river.....not good 'hair" weather.

Friday was a stunning day which was spent in Bordeaux at the antiques fair where we caught up friends, most of which had stands so it gave us a chance to catch up and also admire their wares.

There was a great selection of items on offer and I regret not buying a couple of items but was not 100% sure so best to leave them and I am sure that we will find just as good in the New Year.


There were a lot of people at the fair on Friday and I do not like to carry the camera as it is not easy to negotiate when carrying one hence I left mine in the car.

Managed to snap this photo from the parking area as we were leaving....

 très bonne semaine à tous, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Beautiful images Leeann and I love the historic angelic monument!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking of "perhaps" moving to Bordeaux, having grown up in Agen. The city is stunning, close to my favorite beaches in the Pyla. A trying very hard to convince my young son to finish his studies in Bordeaux.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment