I finally did it....


Rebonjour mes belles,

Following on from yesterday's post I finally took the plunge and ordered some faux livres wallpaper which I am planning on using on a small wall in the living room of Maison No. 26.

Love the detail and the colours of the wallpaper....



Note we are currently at the rewiring stage which means that there are wires going everywhere.

I am just hoping that I have not missed anything off my plans and I am certain that the electrician is thinking the same.

Wallpapering is a few months off yet but this girl has a right to dream and I am dreaming of the house finished and ready to go.

à plus tard, Leeann x 

Comments

  1. I like the idea! This particular wallpaper of this style is the best that I have seen, lovely faded, muted, neutral colours.
    Not the usual dark reds and browns.
    Waiting to see the finished project!
    Susan.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Leeann! How perfect; I love the aged books and the overall look so apropro for the library!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful. Would you share the maker of this paper, please?

    Thanks,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour Janet,

      The brand is called IDECO and here is a link to a shop that sells it.....

      http://www.iwantwallpaper.co.uk/wallpaper-c1/grandeco-grandeco-ideco-library-books-realistic-book-shelf-mural-wallpaper-pob-33-01-6-p1610

      amicalement, Leeann

      Delete
  4. I would love to know the wallpaper manufacturer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is a link to the shop that I bought it from.....

      http://www.iwantwallpaper.co.uk/wallpaper-c1/grandeco-grandeco-ideco-library-books-realistic-book-shelf-mural-wallpaper-pob-33-01-6-p1610

      Leeann

      Delete

Post a Comment