Something to make you smile...

photo from here

As soon as I saw this photo, it made me giggle.

Over the Christmas period we had a Parisian family come into the French Boyfriend's Antique shop who had a wee dog who was wearing a very chic coat complete with hood. The problem was that the hood kept falling over his eyes and he kept bumping into things.

I desperately wanted to laugh but knew that Guy would not be impressed so managed to contain my amusement. In a way it is not dissimilar to us girls as we often pay the price for wearing items that are in fashion but often not practical. For me high heels and cobbled streets come to mind....

One year I returned to NZ to spend Christmas with my family and I bought a  couple of outfits for my Mum's bichon frise that I had bought whilst living in London. We decided that it was a good idea to try them on Leroy despite it being very hot and the doggy jumpers were a little on the warm side.

Wishing you all a très bonne semaine, Leeann x





Comments