a fabulous combination...

photo from here


I am not sure about you but I love the idea of mixing old with new and this is what we are doing on our latest project.

This photo is a fabulous example of how you can mix the two styles.

By doing this instead of having everything the same; all old items or all new items you create the "wow" factor as it is not expected.

Yesterday another of my chandelier purchases arrived, all I have to do now is decide where to put it.....bathroom, bedroom or lounge.

As you know I am addicted to chandeliers but I am sure that there are much worse addictions to have...although French Boyfriend may think otherwise.

The conversation normally goes along the lines of, "How much did you pay? Does it work?" and you can guess the rest.

I need a light for the stairwell and unfortunately the ceiling is VERY high so I need something that hangs low so that I can change the light bulb/s.

On that note I will leave you, à très bientôt, Leeann x






Comments

  1. Leeann I have to agree with you and feel a gorgeous chandelier can look like perfection in any room, or stairway!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    A New Gallery in Town!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment