A favourite of mine...

photo from here


Bonjour from a very sunny and warm Eymet,

Today is going to be the hottest day so far, 36 degrees and tomorrow is also going to be another hot way.The heat wave is a result of very hot temperatures in North Africa which are being pushed in our direction.

As you know I love venetian mirrors and I am a fan of Philippe Starck. He appears to also love venetian mirrors and uses them on a lot of his projects.

A couple of years ago I was lucky enough to have the chance to purchase a fabulous and very large vintage venetian mirror.

It is bound for the wall of the bedroom in our latest project, Maison No. 26.

Not only is it large, it is also very heavy so it will need something substantial when it comes to fixing it to the wall.


I am off to look for some curtain tieback hooks, why is it that the smallest of items can take the longest time to source...I think it is a "girl" thing. 


à demain, Leeann x


Comments