Party time...



Bonjour mes belles,

This post is a bit later than I anticipated as we spent the first couple of hours searching for treasures at a couple of local vide greniers. In the middle of one vide grenier was a local man selling lots of peaches, apricots, nectarines and melons. Fortunately I had my shopping basket with me so retuned with a car full of delicious local stone fruit.

I was lucky enough to find a Louis xvi chair which is the real thing and not a copy so my plan is to recover this and use it in the bedroom at Maison No.26.

Apologies for the lack of photos but it is going to be another busy one for us with guests arriving this afternoon and then tonight we are hosting an intimate dinner party for friends then we will stroll down to the river to watch the firework display.

Weather here is lovely and sunny, perfect for today's celebrations.

Bon 14 juillet à tous, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Have fun with your friends on this holiday, Leeann!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment