want to swap places with us?

the village square which is 2 minutes walk away


Bonjour mes belles,

I have decided that it was about time that we think about taking a bit of a break as in the last 4 years the most we have ever taken is a week's holiday. 

French Boyfriend has never visited NZ or Australia so I think that it is about time that he found out why our guests and I rate this part of the world so very highly.

I am not that keen on staying in a hotel says she who has spent a few years living in hotels....as I want French Boyfriend to experience what life is really like down under.

Therefore I have decided that a house swap is an order. If anyone feels like swapping places, please leave me a message here or email me and we can discuss this further.

Note we have a number of options available numbers wise as we have the two apartments at Maison No. 20.



or Maison No.26, should we be swapping with a couple.



Timing wise we are thinking about anytime from December 2015 through to April 2016 or towards the end of the year in 2016 and beginning of 2017.

So if you feel like living like a local in SW France, please get in touch.....

amicalement, Leeann x

Comments

  1. I would happily swap with you, however I am not in NZ or Australia. If you ever want to visit the Tucson, Arizona area I am 30 minutes south of there. I have a lovely two bedroom/two bath house. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leeann. We are a retired couple from Brisbane who would be interested in an exchange. I have sent a separate email. Hope to hear from you soon.Cheers. Dave

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment