a new week...


Bonjour mes belles,

Apologies for the lack of posts but as you know, we spent the week in Normandy last week and most days we were out and about which meant that I barely touched my laptop.

The colours were glorious and life really does move at a gentler pace in this lovely part of France.


I feel in love with the handsome beast that you see on the right hand side of the photo, he was scared to get really close as the fence is electric....

He was such a beautiful colour and he was quite a character as we found out....

I can see why a lot of Parisians choose to live here, it reminded me of a French version of the Cotswolds....just wish that it was not a 6 hour drive from here we live in the south west of France.

What we also loved was the fact that the region has lots of fabulous antique shops and is second to Isle sur la Sorgue in terms of antiques. We are already planning a return trip for next year.

Nice to have a break as this week is another busy one guest wise and I have a new sofa arriving. I am smiling as I write this as the sofa was supposed to be arriving next week and I got a call last Friday to say that it is arriving this Thursday.  The guests may get a shock when they return from spending the day sightseeing to find a different looking lounge.....

Wishing you all a fabulous week.....Leeann x

p.s. Looking forward to the rugby world cup on Saturday, go the all mighty All Blacks!

Comments

  1. How idyllic and I love horses, Leeann! So glad you have had a wonderful trip!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Artist Lesley Schiff

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment