- Position oven rack to the upper part of the oven, preheat broiler.
- Add the balsamic vinegar to a small saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat until it simmers.
- Reduce heat to a low simmer for about 10-15 minutes until it starts to thicken.
- Turn off the heat, add to a small bowl to cool.
- Remove the stem of the figs,cut a deep 'X' on the top.
- Break the goat cheese into pieces and stuff into the figs.
- Broil the figs for about 5 minutes or until the cheese starts to bubble and brown.
- Remove from the oven and top with pistachios and drizzle with the balsamic glaze.
- Serve warm.
très bon week-end à tous, Leeann x